Thursday, January 2, 2014

#theLaunch

Happy New Year, Dolls & Gents!

Launching a blog is something I've always been interested in. 2013 was a year of transition for me -- major transition.  I plan to share my stories with you in hopes that they will become memorable anecdotes to aid you along your life journey.  I will fill these e-pages with poetry, love, inspiration, scriptures, tough topics, and occasionally random pieces of my life.  I hope that Honorable Heiress will be a comfortable place for ladies to learn, grow, and share.

Today's prayer is that God leads me to posts the right things that will touch the hearts of all of you. I truly hope you enjoy this blog.  If you have any topics you'd like me to write on, or prayer requests, please do let me know.

I can be reached at jacqi.briana@gmail.com anytime.

###

As always, feel free to:
• Leave a comment below
• Send me a personal e-mail: jacqi.briana@gmail.com
• Share this post using the small, grey buttons below
• Check out my site: about.me/jacqibriana
• Follow me on social media:

With Love,

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment